We create places within the urban core where people can live and work leading to improved economic health for our neighborhoods, less commuting and pollution, and an overall higher quality of life for our residents.
Madison and Denny intersection, Seattle WA
Click for full view
2100 E Madison St.
- - Redevelopment of a 8,800 SF former tire store site
- - 50 class A residential units
- - 3,800 SF of retail space
- - 21 parking stalls
- - Bring added vitality to this core urban neighborhood
- - Construction phase of 14 months
- - Anticipated opening August 2017
- - Vacancy rate in Capitol Hill is sub 3%
2051 E Madison St.
- - Redevelopment of a 22,373 SF site
- - 96 new residential units
- - 5,700 SF of retail space
- - 80 parking stalls
- - Project is currently under construction
- - Honors the rich musical heritage of the area
- - Anticipated opening July 2016
2020 E Madison St.
- - 150 Class apartment units
- - Groundbreaking Fall 2015
- - Completion Summer 2017